Rio de Janeiro
Core Network Optimization Engineer (Ericsson / Huawei)
(Ericsson, Huawei, Core, Optimization, CS, IMS, MGW, MSS, PS, 2G, 3G, 4G, NFV, SDN, LATAM)
We are looking for a Senior Core Ericsson CS and Huawei IMS engineer in Brazil (Rio or Belo Horizonte) to accompany the customer to perform Core Network Optimization duties working in the customer premises with the engineering team.
* Senior CORE expert Core CS ERICSSON and Core IMS HUAWEI optimization activities
* Deep knowledge in CORE architecture and Knowledge transfer to the teams in the client
* Ericsson or Huawei MGW/MSS/IMS nodes vendor required.
In-depth knowledge of 2G/3G/4G Core Network technologies and optimization skills and methods (parameters, KPI's reporting, configuration) you will analyze, troubleshoot and optimize the Network Performance identifying potential issues (congestion, network parameters tuning, customer complaints, etc..) and provide associated recommendations (Including the MOP design to be implemented by the customer).
* At least five years of experience in Mobile core CS/IMS network including 2 years Core Optimization
* Capacity to monitor KPIs to determine Core Network health status.
* Troubleshoot and Core audit acknowledgment to identify actions to improve network performance
* Experience in VoLTE service optimization
* Good Knowledge in Core CS/PS, IMS/EPC 2G/3G/4G optimization methodology
* Deep knowledge of vendors tools and equipment: Huawei (LMT, PRS and U2000) and ERICSSON (ENIQ and OSS)
* Managing all Core Network optimization and parameter tuning activities to ensure consistency and continuity across the business.
* Supervise optimal network performance, KPI and network statistics analysis, parameter tuning and optimization.
* Experience working with signaling trace probe tools. Viavi experience is a plus.
* NFV/SDN Experience (vIMS, vEPC, etc.)
* VoLTE Troubleshooting and call trace analysis
* Good knowledge on Core CS/IMS Parameters and Features
* Good knowledge on Core CS, IMS/EPC 2G/3G/4G signaling and protocol layers (S11, SIP, Diameter, SIP, SIP-I, MAP/ISUP/, TCP/IP, Diameter, GTP C/U, S1AP, RANAP, etc.
* Understanding of Mobile Network different interfaces (i.e. Iu, A, Gx, Gy, S1, S5, S11, S6a, SGS, Gi, ISUP, BICC, MAP, CAP, SIP, ISC, Sh, Cx, Rx, Mw etc.)
* Knowledge of advanced routing MSS concepts is appreciated.
* Knowledge and exposure to different switching network, signaling, telecom standards and implementations, end-to-end knowledge on Rel4 Voice over LTE call flow and/or deployment, feature testing/verification
* Good skills to make presentations and explain results to the client.
* Be autonomous in customer environment (experience in LATAM operators valuable)
* Team player, open communication and ability to work in international environment
Language skills: Portuguese Mandatory, Spanish and English preferred.