Investment Banking and Capital Markets
Data Engineer - Brussels
We have an immediate need for an experienced Data Engineer to join an international telecoms company in Brussels.
The sucseful applicant will prepare the infrastructure and data that will be used to deliver high quality products, you will also participate in the architecture and planning of the big data platform to optimize the ecosystem's performances.
We are looking candidates who have strong knowlege of the Hadoop ecosystem ( Hortonworks / Cloudera / EMR ) and experience of Java / Scala and Python.
- Demonstrable experience with big data platforms (Hadoop, Cloudera, EMR, Databricks, ...)
-Technical knowledge in: Data pipeline management, Cluster management, Workflow management ( Oozie, Airflow), Database management of SQL and noSQL databases & Large file storage (HDFS, Data Lake, S3, Blob storage,..)
- Strong knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem: Hortonworks/Cloudera/EMR
- Strong knowledge of Java/Scala and Python
- Strong knowledge of Spark (Scala and Pyspark)
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD concepts
- Stream processing such as Kafka, Kinesis, Elisticsearch
- Good knowledge of a cloud environment
This is a long term contract opportunity based Brussels, for further details and a full spec please send your CV.
( Hadoop, Hortonworks, Cloudera, EMR, Java, Scala, Python, CI, CD, Cloud )