Ericsson Core 5G NSA / SA Transformation Consultant
(5G, Ericsson, 4G, 3G, EPC, IMS, NFV, SDN, vEPC, vIMS, NSA, Core, eTOM, ITIL, FMO, AMF, SMF, UPF, UDM, DECOR, CUPS)
We are searching for a Ericsson Core 5G NSA / SA Transformation Consultant to deliver a complete transformation plan based on 5G architecture.
The desired candidate should have a good knowledge in Ericsson Core EPC 5G NSA and 5G SA, Virtual Network acquired through technical training and couple of years of practical experience.
Thanks to your in-depth knowledge of 5G Ericsson Core Network technologies and experience on organization and processes, you will understand the local mobile operator strategy & business orientation, analyse operational ways of working and processes in order to propose new processes, tools due to 5G network evolution and its potential impact on 5G monitoring processes and KPIs.
Daily duties / experience
1. Network Performance Management
2. NFV/SDN Experience (vEPC, vIMS…)
3. Good Knowledge in Core EPC 5G Architecture (AMF, SMF, UPF, UDM..) and new features like DECOR, CUPS
4. Good Knowledge in Core EPC 5G optimization methodology and ticketing processes
5. Good knowledge on EPC 5G Parameters and performance Features
6. Good knowledge on EPC 5G signalling and protocol layers
7. Good Understanding of 5G protocol stack: NAS-MM, NAS-SM, PFCP, HTTP2… (signalling, call-flow and slicing…)
8. Reporting and good analytics level
9. Having IMS skills and EXFO NOVA solution knowledge could be a plus
10. Core Network Ericsson Vendor Experience in 5G is mandatory
* The candidate should have a good knowledge in process & organisation audit
1. Have lead some process & organisation audit and recommendations following eTOM, ITIL or other defined process framework to be explained.
2. Have a high experience in Organization methods, change management methodology & project management
3. Be able to define a Future Mode of Operations (FMO)
4. Be able to build a detailed transformation plan to be implemented with new recommendations
English language mandatory - French and German would be an advantage.
More information available upon application.