Rio de Janeiro
Ericsson / Huawei Core CS / EPC / IMS Engineer
(Ericsson, Huawei, IMS, EPC, CS, Optimisation, 2G, 3G, 4G, VoLTE, NFV, SDN, Core, MSS)
We are searching for a Senior Ericsson / Huawei Core CS / EPC/ IMS Optimisation Engineer for our customer who specialise in the improvement of
QoS and QoE.
The desired candidate will have In-depth knowledge of 2G/3G/4G Core Network technologies and optimization skills and methods (parameters, KPI's reporting, configuration) you will analyze, troubleshoot and optimize the Network Performance identifying potential issues (congestion, network parameters tuning, customer complaints, etc..) and provide associated recommendations (Including the MOP design to be implemented by the customer).
* At least five years of experience in Mobile core network including 2 years Core Optimization
* Capacity to monitor KPIs to determine Core Network health status.
* Troubleshoot and Core audit acknowledgment to identify actions to improve network performance
* Experience in VoLTE service optimization
* Good Knowledge in Core CS/PS, IMS/EPC 2G/3G/4G optimization methodology
* Deep knowledge of vendors tools and equipment in: CISCO and ERICSSON
* Managing all Core Network optimization and parameter tuning activities to ensure consistency and continuity across the business.
* Supervise optimal network performance, KPI and network statistics analysis, parameter tuning and optimization.
* Experience working with signaling trace probe tools. Viavi experience is a plus.
* NFV/SDN Experience (vIMS, vEPC,…)
* VoLTE Troubleshooting and call trace analysis
* Good knowledge on Core IMS/EPC Parameters and Features
* Good knowledge on Core CS, IMS/EPC 2G/3G/4G signaling and protocol layers (S1, S11,SIP, Diameter,…)
* Knowledge with protocols like SIP, SIP-I, MAP/ISUP/, TCP/IP, Diameter, GTP C/U, S1AP and RANAP.
* Understanding of Mobile Network different interfaces (i.e. Iu, A, Gx, Gy, S1, S5, S11, S6a, SGS, Gi, ISUP, BICC, MAP, CAP, SIP, H.248 etc.)
* Knowledge of advanced routing MSS concepts is appreciated.
* Knowledge and exposure to different switching network, signaling, telecom standards and implementations, end-to-end knowledge on Rel4 Voice over LTE call flow and/or deployment, feature testing/verification
* Good skills to make presentations and explain results to the client.
* Be autonomous in customer environment (experience in LATAM operators valuable)
* Team player, open communication and ability to work in international environment.
English language skills mandatory, Portuguese Language skills a distinct advantage