Ericsson UMTS / LTE / VoLTE / 5G RAN Optimisation Engineer
Our customer a specialist in the Optimisation / QoS / QoE field are searching for a highly experienced Ericsson RAN Optimisation Engineer for a long term project.
The desired candidate should have a minimum of 7 years Radio Network Optimisation, Performance Management and Supervision Experience with at least 2 years
in LTE Optimisation along with practical VoLTE RAN Optimisation.
Daily duties to consist of delivering reports and optimization support to Customer teams in order to take full advantage of the customer solution (reduce the need for Drive Test, provide automated optimization results, supporting in benchmarking network behavior after critical MOPs on the network).
Targeting Worst Cell hunting/optimization for Ericsson LTE and UMTS access networks
To provide effective tuning solutions (RF optimization & parameter tuning) to meet team objectives.
To provide troubleshooting/investigation on radio performance issues based on call trace data.
* Knowledge & skills:
* MSEE/BSEE Telecommunication Engineer with strong experience and knowledge on RAN
* 2G/3G/4G/VoLTE RAN optimization, 5G suitable
* Strong knowledge on Ericsson tools and Network Elements
* Good knowledge of RAN KPI monitoring and troubleshoot
* Strong knowledge of 2G/3G/4G/VoLTE RAN KPIs and their impact on the subscriber experience
* Good ability to analyze and troubleshoot on degraded KPIs
* Good ability to elaborate and provide optimization recommendations
* Support implementation of optimization measures
* Good communication skills in meetings, conferences and presentations. Be able to argue with other teams/Ericsson when needed to defend his idea.
* Be the trusted consult to radio managers on main radio topics (5G, refarming, SON…)
(Ericsson, UMTS / LTE / 5G / Optimisation / Performance / VoLTE / RAN /