Incident Management Expert
We have an urgent contract opportunity for a incident management coordinator who has worked in a major telecoms and IT client being the first and main point of contact for all incident and event escalation and resolution.
Act as SPOC for all internal teams and external partners in case of incident. (Change, Incident, Event, Problem and Configuration Management
The ideal candidate should have strong communication skills can liaise with suppliers partners and stakeholders to escalate / rtesolve incidents or service management or operational issues.
Monitors the client services and applications for the internal and external customers through events, real-time traffic analysis, trends, simulation of customer perception and predictive impact analysis.
- Perform a first analysis of events in order to confirm customer impact and/or incident resolution. Correlates potential or existing incidents with:
Treat security incidents/events in accordance with the security guidelines defined.
Communication, client management and negotiation skills, including fluency in foreign languages.
* Coaching of new colleagues (training on the job).
* Have the power to convince people (in case of escalation to persuade 2nd line, suppliers of partners of the severity of the incident).
* Communication skills (share information with colleagues in different shifts + a lot of transversal interaction with several involved parties).
* Customer-oriented / service-minded.
More details upon application.