Major Mobile operator base in Brussels require an experienced Junior Data Centre Project Engineer, (MSC, BSC, Transmission PoPs,HVAC)
You will have junior experience working in a mobile data center environment participating in implementations of technical environments' solutions (Power, Cooling, Safety & security) related to strategic Core Sites (MSC, BSC, Transmission PoPs/LEX and IT rooms), in line with the clients network evolution objectives.
* Lead projects to improve the stability, reliability, monitoring and security of the Telco's site environment. Responsible until project implementation including handover from acceptance to the operational teams and reporting. This with the support of a Senior Core Site project Leader.
* Learn the datacenter technical environment standards & redundancy rules (power & cooling) and exploitation & maintenance procedures and implement them within the projects.
* Organize engineering works in the context of the development of Telco sites and as such delegate activities to selected partners following global contracts in line with objectives, purchasing rules and budget conditions.
* Knowledge of at least one technical domains within Core Sites environmental equipment:.
o HVAC experience with free cooling
o Energy expertise (High Tension, Low Tension, 48V DC)
* Additional knowledge in one of the following domains is an asset:
o Fire detection and extinguisher expertise
o Knowledge of various protocols such as TCP/IP and ModBus.
o Knowledge of physical networks, such as fiber networks, RJ45.
o Knowledge of MS Office tools.
Bachelor degree in ElectroMecanics, Electricity or HVAC.
fluent in Dutch or French and English