Lead Network Engineer
We are searching for a Lead Network Engineer to partners with the design team and platforms teams, ensuring implementing network designs up to their requirements for upgrading existing corporate and Datacenter networks, as well as re-architecting network segments to facilitate new requirements, technologies and growth.
* Manage and implement network projects across domains.
* Resolves network communications and operations problems impacting customer or backbone access and performance globally.
* Research and develop innovative solutions around unified network solutions.
* Supports assigned regional projects, which include responsibility for planning; time and cost control; resource utilization and implementation.
* Lead a major work stream or multiple smaller work streams for a large network domain initiative, often providing technical guidance and advice to project team members
* Engaging with the broader technical community to anticipate developments in innovation, often evaluating new solutions and recommending future business network requirements
Knowledge / Experience:
* 10+ Years IT experience in the following areas:
* Networking, including LAN/WAN - Firewalls - wireless - Security and encryption technologies
* Experience with TCP/IP protocol communications.
* Broad/Hands on knowledge across Leading Network Vendors such as Cisco, Palo Alto, Aruba, Arista & Checkpoint.
* Experience with Design - HLD/LLD is desirable
* Broad knowledge of Project Management methodology and best practices.
* Knowledge of Network technologies, BGP, DMVPN, VPN, SSH, MPLS, SD-WAN, Spine/Leaf, ACI technologies.
* Strong command on Datacenter Network technologies
* Skills and knowledge on network automation/scripting desirable.
If this role could interest you please apply today for further details.