Performance Test Engineer - South Dublin
We are searching for a Performance Test Engineer with experience of troubleshooting, problem solving and deep diving to provide solutions.
The ideal candidate is someone who can read code & understand performance modelling. You will need to have experience with Java, Spring Boot and Unix / Linux with the ability to recommend system changes to improve performance.
* 5+ year experience in application performance testing and performance
* Experience with performance/load tests tools like Jmeter, Gatling,
* Good working knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming principles
* Good working knowledge of Java (preferred)/ springboot, REST
* Good in writing performance report and recommendation
* Production Performance Analysis and Tuning of JEE products/platforms.
* Tune Apache, WebSeals, JBoss/Websphere application and Linux/Aix servers
for best performance.
* Understand Network latencies, geolocation and bandwidth dependencies
around performance, caching and both front and backend optimization
* Good understanding of load balancing, expiration headers, compression,
* Good understanding of TCP/IP sockets, TCP Slowstart/congestion.
* Good understanding of JEE performance design patterns and anti-patterns
This is an excellent contract opportunity to work for a major player in the payments industry, for further details and a full spec please apply immediately.
( Test, Performance, Java, Spring boot, Unix, Linux )