Infrastructure Project Manager
A leading card payment technology company are searching for an experienced Project Manager to work on a new project with their global security infrastructure teams.
You will oversee deployment and management of infrastructure projects ensuring they are within budget and delivered on time. We are looking for candidates with a strong infrastructure background who have managed global hardware infrastructure delivery programs.
- Proven experience of working on infrastructure projects, preferably large projects on a global scale.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator with strong relationships and team building skills.
- Curious, problem solver with an interest understanding processes and how to make them more efficient
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and distill complex data streams in to relevant and actionable bullet points
- Preferably previous Agile experience using Kanban and/or the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
This is an excellent long term opportunity to work on an exciting project for a large card payment company.
For further details please send your CV or apply.
( Infrastructure , Hardware , Agile , Delivery , Manage , Project )