Senior Database Administrator
Database Engineering manages our databases with a goal to deliver secure, scalable and resilient infrastructure and software deployment capability for global solutions.
Provide administration of production, pre-production, UAT and development database systems and assist in designing of the database tier for our global systems
Provide a robust, scalable and high-performance production database environment working with system engineers, database developers and other database administrators
* Advanced hands-on experience in configuring, patching, upgrading, and optimizing database software and related products.
* Advanced experience in security, backup/recovery, architecture, networking, and administration for assigned database discipline.
* Exertise and deep understanding in Database Replication setup, configuration, troubleshooting both Physical as well as Logical Replication
* Proven track record in working with technology teams for the development, maintenance, testing, implementation, and support of assigned database technologies and associated software products.
* Proactively monitor with advanced troubleshooting skills for database issues escalated by the business team and internal monitoring in a timely manner with strong skills to drive to root cause and remediation of issues.
* Ability to develop a strong partnership with technology teams and customer to understand business needs and with advanced skills to communicate solutions in business terms.
* Strong to advanced performance and tuning skills with the ability to identify, respond and resolve database performance issues; communicates database performance resolution to technical teams and business partners.
* Successfully follow change management, problem management and incident management processes and procedures.
* Experience with IAC Automation tools for building automation for DB builds, Patching, maintenances
* Ability to handle large to enterprise project/initiatives with specialized knowledge within assigned discipline and the ability to architect solutions.
* Advanced written and verbal communication skills to promote Database Engineering.
* Proven track record to proactively plan and coordinate larger technical and architectural efforts within the database team and with external technology teams.
Top 3 Must Have Skills
* Good background in no SQL technologies, security, and end to end steps it would take to work this role
* Good communication
* No SQL , Mongo DB , Cassandra
For further details and the full job spec please apply today.