(Splunk,Enterprise Security, Python)
A leading telecoms company have an immediate need for a Splunk Administrator to join their team in Brussels.
You will be responsible for the Splunk platform and help maintain the system and evolve it according to requirements.
- At least 2 years as a Splunk Administrator.
- Expert level knowledge of the Splunk suite with ability to define the best suited architecture
- Architecture administration and design (plus: Splunk Certified Architect certification)
- General Splunk administration (plus: Splunk Certified Admin certification)
- Searching, reporting and management of data and knowledge objects (plus: Splunk Certified Power User certification)
- Creation and modification of custom apps
- Optionally: Splunk Enterprise Security
- Programming/scripting experience in Python
- Some level of telecoms and networking skills is a plus since it helps to understand the contents of the data
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment
This is an excellent long term opportunity for further details and a full spec please apply immediately.