Unified Communication Architect (UC)
( Unified Communications, UC, Cisco, WLAN, Firewall, Checkpoint, Fortinet. Lync, Skype, AS, IP,Security )
An important institution based in Luxembourg require the services of an experienced Unified Communications Architect to design Network and Security Services.
The successful applicant will have 5+ years experience with VOIP in a large enterprise environment and solid experience in deploying and configuring unified communications such as;
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- IP telephony & Video conference
- Collaboration tools such as Skype for Business / Lync, Cisco Webex & Cisco IM & Presence / Cisco Jabber
- Integration with classic telephony during a migration phase (Siemens)
- Integration with Active Directory/ LDAP
- External gateways (Session Border Controller and Public gateways)
You should have worked with infrastructure environments like Cisco (WLAN), Firewall (Checkpoint or Fortinet) and Cloud-based.
Finally you will need to have worked with Automation and infrastructure code such as Bash / Perl / Python Scripting and Ansible.
Any UC Certification is highly desired and a distinct advantage.
This is an excellent long term contract opportunity to work on a long term mission in Luxembourg, for further details apply immediately.
( Unified Communications, UC, Cisco, WLAN, Firewall, Checkpoint, Fortinet. Lync, Skype, AS, IP, Security )